Terms of service
The Bespoke Club provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit www.thebespokeclub.mx, use The Bespoke Club mobile applications or other services, or use software provided by The Bespoke Club in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, the "Services"). The Bespoke Club provides the Services subject to the following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) (collectively, the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you agree to these Terms of Service, so please read them carefully.
You may not use the Services if you do not agree to the Terms. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms, please do not access the Site or use the Services. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to enter into a binding contract with The Bespoke Club, or (b) you are a person who is ineligible to receive the Services under the laws of any other country. , including the country in which you reside or from which you use the Services.
The Bespoke Club reserves the right to change these terms at any time. We encourage you to periodically check this Site for changes.
Prohibition of illegal or prohibited use / intellectual property
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Services strictly in accordance with these Terms. As a condition of your use of our Services, you warrant to The Bespoke Club that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
All content included as part of the Services, such as text, graphics, logos, images, data, results, ideas, plans, sketches, links, and any software used in the Services, is the property of The Bespoke Club or its providers and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in such content and will not make any changes to it.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content, in whole or in part, found on the Services. Mirrored content may not be resold. Your use of the Services does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content and, in particular, you will not remove or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will not make any other use of the content without the express written permission of The Bespoke Club and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any license, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Bespoke Club or our licensors, except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
You may not upload, distribute, or publish through the Services any content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any person; (b) is defamatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under US or international law; or (c) includes bugs, viruses, “worms, trap doors, backdoors, rootkits, Trojan horses” or other malicious or harmful code or properties
Anything you submit or post to the Services and/or provide to us, including but not limited to ideas, insights, techniques, questions, reviews, images, videos, comments, and suggestions (collectively, Submissions) is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions for any medium and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions will automatically become our sole and exclusive property and will not be returned to you. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights to the Submissions you post and have the right to grant The Bespoke Club the license granted herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Payment (1.1) Payment for the order will be made in full at the time of order.
(2) Quality (2.1) Will apply a tolerance of 2 cm to the measurements of the pattern that relate to manual measurements. (2.2) The Bespoke Club Mexico will modify garments free of charge if any of the pattern measurements that relate to manual measurements is
incorrect by more than 2 cm or is not to the customer's taste.
(3) Defects (3.1) In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, The Bespoke Club Mexico will follow our repair, replacement or refund policy as described. (3.2) We will ask you to return the garment to us for inspection. (3.3) The
Bespoke Club Mexico is not responsible for defects resulting from a customer not following our care instructions.
(4) Weight gain/loss (4.1) Each garment is manufactured by The Bespoke Club Mexico according to the measurements taken manually by our experts. (4.2) The Bespoke Club Mexico is not responsible for size variations due to weight gain or loss.
(5) Order cancellation (5.1) The customer must check the order form and confirm that all details are correct at the time of purchase. (5.2) It is understood that an order, once completed and confirmed, cannot be canceled at the beginning of the
manufacturing process. In the event that the order consists of several garments, the start of the manufacturing process begins with the first suit. (5.3) Any cancellation agreement is at the discretion of The Bespoke Club Mexico (5.4) Any change must be made to an order
within 24 hours of order confirmation. Making a change within 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. The Bespoke Club México, when possible, will endeavor to make the desired changes. (5.5) The Bespoke
Club México is also unable to accept returns where the customer requests a change to an existing order and The Bespoke Club México is unable to honor that change. In the event of a dispute between the customer and The Bespoke Club Mexico over the details of the order, the
details on the original order form are taken as the final order.
(6) Returns and Refunds (6.1) Since the ordered products are made to measure, they cannot be returned or refunded (6.2) In the event that the client is not satisfied with his product, a replacement of the garments will be made for which he is not satisfied and will be delivered in the shortest possible time.
(7) Deliveries (7.1) All orders must be paid in full before delivery. (7.2) It is understood that the exchange and shipment of orders may vary depending on the availability of the fabric. All turnaround times listed are estimates and The Bespoke Club Mexico will
endeavor to meet as close as possible to the average turnaround time of 4-6 weeks for our fabrics and 6-8 weeks for other things fabrics. (11.3) The Bespoke Club will not be held responsible for delays resulting from situations within the control of the
, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org